
Halloween this year was nice and cool, something that doesn't always happen here in Memphis. We had three sick boys who wore themselves out in no time flat. Mario, Zombie Football Player, and Iggle Piggle helped decorate the front of the house but ended up being the ONLY trick or treaters for us! Oh well!

Ted and I celebrated the end of October with a goulash, spaetzle, and braised red cabbage dinner. It was delicious! To earn such dinners we've been swimming 5 miles a week and now are adding 5 miles biking and 5 miles running to that list. The swimming has really helped me get in better shape. I love doing it above the running and the biking but I love getting outside in the fall to run with Thomas. He needs to be worn out!
Good bye fun Halloween! Good bye October!
2 comments:
You all are amazing with the guys. memories are being made in a very large way. I would love to eat dinner with you every night. Food looks great.c
OMG the costumes, I heart Mario.
Post a Comment