I just saw this photo for sell on the main page for etsy. When Ted and I decided that our lives not together were no longer what was right but that WE were right, that WE fit, we chose happiness. I think that people who haven't divorced or been through a loss of love can truly appreciate what real love is in the same way that Ted and I have been able to. Today I came home from Miami where Ted is now doing a trial by himself. This is the first time in 3 years that we have been apart for more than a day or so. I miss him already because every single day, I choose to love him.
So choose happiness. Everyday. I know my mom does it since their health scares when she broke her neck and my dad had his defibrillator put in. I wish more people could see their partner with the same constant happiness I see in Ted. Sure--we argue and we have hard times but we always always come back to this happiness. Thanks Ted for making me happy. Thank you also for choosing to be happy with me.
Bright Colors for an Endless Winter
11 years ago
5 comments:
good stuff, l.
No, Lynsey, thank you.:)
Yes Baby girl, your life is evident of your happiness and that makes me so proud of you. Your decisions in the past few years have been very large ones. Ones that you have thought through in great depth. I am so thrilled for you and your life and future with Ted. You are both good for each other. I love you.
Mom
What a wonderful post this is. I'm with Ted. Thank you Lynsey for making Ted and the boys and Jeff and me so happy that you are in our lives.
Love, Sue
What a wonderful way of expressing what it takes to make a relationship work. I'm with Ted. Thank you for making him and his boys so happy. Love you, Sue
Post a Comment