Thursday night was April Fools and I tricked all three boys with jello in their drink cups and mashed potato meatloaf cupcakes for dinner! Alex and Lennox took the joke a lot easier than Julien, who was just confused by the whole thing and ended up with a sandwich.
The boys all had Good Friday off and spent the whole weekend with us. We dyed eggs, washed cars, sprayed each other with water on the first hot day of the year, and generally wore each other out. Saturday evening we ate outside for our Easter dinner. Ted and I took them to the international market to pick up supplies for the meal. We roasted a pork shoulder Cuban style, had black beans and rice, tostones, and avocado salad. Everyone toasted a great day, a great holiday
3 comments:
I loved enjoying your Holiday happenings and pics. Looks like everyone had a good time. Again, I must say you are a very spectacular Bonus Mom. Wow! what a week-end. Wish I could be your child..Oh! i guess I am becoming one, as I grow older. Promise me that when you are in charge of your old Mom that you'll do fun things for me?! Ha!
Love you girl,
Mom
You're so good at this : )
Sissy, these stories remind me why it was so fun growing up with you. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment